Please sign up for the fat truck soon as many of the spots are filling up. Let me clarify a few things that we've had questions about.
- You do not need to do the competition to get your body fat tested. If you want to simply have a measurement (perhaps the most important health metric there is) you can definitely do that. You will still have the benefit of our nutrition talks throughout the 10 weeks.
- If you do not want to share your results, you do not have to, they are completely confidential unless you want them disclosed.
- If you are under the assumption that you will be able to see results by just working-out really super-duper hard and not changing your diet, you are sorely mistaken. Pun intended.
- If you take this seriously and work as hard at home as you do in the gym, you WILL see results. Your diet is a huge piece of your overall health puzzle. You owe it to yourself to see what it can do for you.
TEAMS of 3 Complete the following for time:
100 Calorie Row
100 Deadlifts (155/105)
80 Calorie Row
80 Hang Power Cleans (155/105)
60 Calorie Row
60 Front Squats (155/105)
40 Calorie Row
40 Push Jerks (155/105)
20 Calorie Row
20 Clusters (155/105)
5 rounds of:
:20 max unbroken strict C2B + max Strict Pull ups
1 minute rest between rounds.
* The idea is to do as many unbroken strict C2B as possible. Then use the remaining time in the :20 to get as many strict pull ups as you can (these do not need to be unbroken).