Please sign up for the fat truck soon as many of the spots are filling up. Let me clarify a few things that we've had questions about.
- You do not need to do the competition to get your body fat tested. If you want to simply have a measurement (perhaps the most important health metric there is) you can definitely do that. You will still have the benefit of our nutrition talks throughout the 10 weeks.
- If you do not want to share your results, you do not have to, they are completely confidential unless you want them disclosed.
- If you are under the assumption that you will be able to see results by just working-out really super-duper hard and not changing your diet, you are sorely mistaken. Pun intended.
- If you take this seriously and work as hard at home as you do in the gym, you WILL see results. Your diet is a huge piece of your overall health puzzle. You owe it to yourself to see what it can do for you.
1) Side Plank Reverse Fly x 20 r/l
2) Reach and Hold :10 x 4 r/l
3) Scap Push-Ups x 15
4) Superman Fly 2 x 10
4 Rounds For Time:
7 Overhead Squats (135/95)
21 Box Jumps (21/20)
* 16 Min Cap