Please sign up for the fat truck soon as many of the spots are filling up. Let me clarify a few things that we've had questions about.
- You do not need to do the competition to get your body fat tested. If you want to simply have a measurement (perhaps the most important health metric there is) you can definitely do that. You will still have the benefit of our nutrition talks throughout the 10 weeks.
- If you do not want to share your results, you do not have to, they are completely confidential unless you want them disclosed.
- If you are under the assumption that you will be able to see results by just working-out really super-duper hard and not changing your diet, you are sorely mistaken. Pun intended.
- If you take this seriously and work as hard at home as you do in the gym, you WILL see results. Your diet is a huge piece of your overall health puzzle. You owe it to yourself to see what it can do for you.
8@40%, 6@50%, 4@60%, 4@70%, 2x3@80%
4 rounds of:
Min 1: 7 Back Squats (225/155)
Min 2: 60 Double Unders
Min 3: 7-10 Strict C2B Pull-Ups
* If scaling back squats, use 60 - 65%